Copyright © 2017 Citroën UK Ltd ("Citroën UK") - All Rights Reserved
This website is property of Citroën UK. By using this site you will be giving your consent to abiding by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to consent to the terms and conditions please do not use this website
1. Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify our vehicles' prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics or to discontinue any model, without notice, at any time.
You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites and Citroën and their dealers make no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in these sites in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in these sites could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Citroën may make changes or improvements at any time.
2. The products illustrated on these sites show the specifications for the UK market only. All images shown are intended as a guide only and certain models shown feature options at extra cost (e.g. metallic paint). Limited edition products are subject to availability.
Any person interested in purchasing a new Citroën should check with their nearest dealer for the exact offers, prices and specifications prevailing at the time.
3. All information on these sites is Copyright Citroën UK. All rights reserved. Visitors to these sites are welcome to download any material contained in the sites for personal, non-trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered.
None of the contents of the sites may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or used in any way for public or commercial purposes without first obtaining the written consent of Citroën UK.
4. All trademarks, names and logos used on the sites are owned by Citroën UK (unless otherwise stated).
Your use of these sites does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of the third parties which may exist in material contained in these sites. No licence is expressly impliedly granted within or as a result of your use of the sites.
5. These sites may be viewed anywhere in the world, but are intended for use in the UK only. Citroën UK makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
6. Neither Citroën UK nor any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of these sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using these web sites or any of the information contained in them.
7. Citroën UK is registered under the Data Protection Act  . Any information users convey to these sites by any means, including personal data, queries, comments or suggestions will be treated by Citroën as available for use by Citroën.
Please do not send anything which is required to be confidential.
Any information received may be reproduced or disclosed or used in any way by Citroën for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development of new products or services, amendments to existing product lines or services and marketing. If you do not consent to this information being used for these purposes, please do not use these sites.
8. Citroën shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of these web sites resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of these sites or the downloading of any of their contents.
9. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us. NB: Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are continuing to abide by them.
10. We may include in these sites links to other Web sites that may be of interest to you. Citroën UK cannot be held responsible for the contents of any Web site which is electronically linked to these sites.Terms and conditions for the 30 day exchange policy 1. Subject to the following terms, any Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle purchased from a Citroën Select Approved Used status, that develops a fault within 30-days of the delivery date, may be exchanged for another Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle (the Replacement Vehicle), at the same Retailer, provided that: -The fault is mechanical or a defect in materials or workmanship on the vehicle and such a fault is apparent to the Retailer (acting reasonably); -The Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle is returned to the supplying Retailer within 30-days of the delivery date; -The Retailer is satisfied that the Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle is in the same condition as it was at the time of delivery to the Customer, save for the presence of the fault and fair wear and tear, and for the avoidance of doubt the vehicle shall not have been involved in any accident or damaged in any way; -The Retailer is satisfied that the Customer owns the Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement. 2. The Customer may choose for exchange any Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle available for sale at the Citroën Select Approved Used Retailer, provided that: -It is of an equal or higher price to the original Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle, and -It is readily available from the same Citroën Select Approved Used Retailers stock. 3. Before any exchange is effected under this agreement, the Customer shall be responsible for making all the necessary arrangements relating to terminating, taking out or otherwise dealing with the financial arrangements for the purchase of the original Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle. Any exchange shall be subject to the Retailer being satisfied with such arrangements. In particular, if the original Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle is subject to a Finance Agreement, a new Finance Agreement of the same type must be completed, and the relevant deposits paid by the customer. 4. Where the Customer wishes to exchange a Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle for a Replacement Vehicle with a higher price, the exchange will not take place until the Customer has paid the Retailer the price difference. 5. The Customer will be solely responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange for licensing or insurance. Any such costs must be paid for in full prior to completion of the exchange. 6. This agreement only applies to the Citroën Select Approved Used Vehicle detailed above. Only one exchange withing the 30-day period will be permitted, and this Agreement shall not apply to any Replacement Vehicle. 7. This Agreement does not affect any of the Customer’s statutory rights.